1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

What is this?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by goose, Nov 7, 2011.

1. goose

goose hmm... Administrator Staff Member Admin

This is a forum category for a thread all about yourself. What your interests are, what TV shows you like, what kind of music do you listen to,what sports you enjoy, What you are working on at the moment, all that good stuff.

We felt that the "introduce yourself" topic was getting to large and constantly was splitting into separate discussions.

So if you are new to the forum, or if you are a veteran that has not properly introduced themselves yet feel free to create a topic here.

please name the topic something along the lines of "Hello, I'm USERNAME"

2. goose

goose hmm... Administrator Staff Member Admin

Moved posts to their own threads.

Make your own thread guys, thanks!

3. Freedo

Freedo Administrator Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Great job goose :)

4. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

Yeah, this was actually a pretty genius idea. I think I'm actually going to like helping out the new members :)

5. thepage

thepage TrackMill Staff Moderator Staff Member Mod

Just so you all know, this was totally conflikrs idea.

6. 148bsaa

148bsaa LIFE: That Awkward Moment Mechanic

(*silence* --- *feeling embarassed*)
    lol jk
    Nice idea con :)

7. Sir Lancerlot

Sir Lancerlot Bum licking goodness Engineer

Nice, should be good :)

8. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    yeah, if I was conflikr I would also create this to see how many threads come into the forum.

9. Jefe

Jefe Palmface Cogwheel

Hey guys, I'm from freerider2.org (More commonly known). I mostly enjoy that game because I'm really good at colour. Hey goose, can you add a beta colour version to this site? I am waiting around, very bored.

10. derpdee63

derpdee63 Do you wanna explode? :D Piston

Hi I am--- and I live in ----------. I love corn so much that I typed this message. :) hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi. You're so lazy you didn't look through all of those "hi"s and see the 1 "ha" I put in the big group of "hi"s. You're so gullible that you actually thought that I put a "ha" with all of the "hi"s :D. As you now see I also have some sarcasm.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  11. derpdee63

good 4 you, MUZIC BIKE

12. derpdee63

That's actually a bad idea. It would take forever to color the track.

13. MrRamgarhia

MrRamgarhia Washer

I am newbie on this forum site