1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

MF2 + derpdee63= :)

Discussion in 'User Galleries (MF2)' started by derpdee63, Nov 22, 2012.

1. derpdee63

derpdee63 Do you wanna explode? :D Piston

The Gallery of derpdee63- I warn you, it is epic!

Includes:

Because I Derp Like That- A nice, short and simple course. Simple is not easy, though!
    Difficulty...5/10
    Length...2/10

Rainbow Rainbow Fun!- This course is obviously rainbow- but not all of the blocks are as bright and happy as they look!
    Difficulty...8/10
    Length...8/10

Headbanger- So many paths to die on, but it's beatable. My highscore was glitched, it actually takes longer than 1.73 seconds..
    Difficulty...Ruined :(
    Length... Ruined :(

Red Square of Weird?- A square (okay, it's a rectangle, so what?) full of fake blocks and traps.
    Difficulty...7/10
    Length...5/10

The Ultimatum- If you can even make to the end, you'll have to choose between 7 finishes- only 1 is real!
    Difficulty...10/10
    Length... 8/10

It's All Right- Yeah, yeah, yeah, save the applause. MF2's 1st hold > map!
    Difficulty...1/10
    Length...6/10

Black and White- A decently quick level for beginners. It's nothing extremely hard to do.
    Difficulty...2/10
    Length...2/10

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. Arri_

Arri_ TrackMill Developer TrackMill Developer Developer

It's funny that you have 2 of your thumbinals glitched and other don't even have 1! Both glitches were fixed, so you can feel unique :)

3. naturehatesme

naturehatesme What's happenin' Mechanic

Nice tracks. I am proud to be collabing with you!

4. derpdee63

derpdee63 Do you wanna explode? :D Piston

TeeHee!

BUMP! :nanner: