1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

I am finally a human

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Muzik Bike :D, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    [​IMG]

So yeah guys. Today is my 13th birthday, and I don't have to conform to those retarded American "child safety" laws.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me grow through my many years here at TrackMill and any previous sites, and those who have attempted to stop me from being stupid, if somewhat reluctantly.

Thank you and have a nice day

2. usermame 62

usermame 62 My Body is Ready! Assembly Line Worker

Now prepare for potential moodiness, a sex drive, a need for privacy and a desire to be liked. Some of these might not happen until later though.

3. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I have had my desire to be killed

4. usermame 62

I noticed. Why were you conforming to American laws?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  5. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Haven't heard of COPPA?

6. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

not everyone gets all of these like i don't get moody at all and i don't really have a desire to be liked.

7. usermame 62

I read a wee bit of it but grew bored as I'm not a 'child' according to it.

I am aware, I just collected these from a website that list what should occur socially and emotionally at a certain age. It's always good to have prior knowledge, I mean, that's where my success has came from.

8. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Your success? Being a guy isn't exact a complicated thing, you have one hand on your dick, one finger up your nose and you grow taller. Care to explain how exactly you succeeded? You managed to survive puberty? Freedo, give this guy an award. Trackmill hasn't been giving out any of those in a while.

9. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

that is highly sexist and extremely rude and i don't give a sh*t honestly i laughed so much when i read your post so give the guy a f*cking award give trippy an infraction (sorry but its the least you can get away with) then lock the thread to prevent more abusive comments and the argument that will soon ensue on this now completely pointless thread.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  10. rotfl

rotfl Your own guardian angel... With a fully loaded 44. Piston

Other way around. Trippy needs an award

11. Download

Download TrackMill Developer TrackMill Developer Developer

Some people seem to have a hard time figuring out where to post threads, but this thread does not belong in the "Introduce Yourself" forum. Please, next time give it 30 seconds of thought of which forum your thread should be posted under.

So you thought that post was sexist, then you don't care, then you want her to have an infraction? No.

And usermame isn't getting an award.

12. Freedo

Freedo Administrator Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    I'm gonna keep it in introduce yourself since I'm pretty sure post count is turned off here. But usermame... you are a confusing one, aren't you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.