1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

hai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Muzik Bike :D, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Since my previous thread was locked for a reason remaining unexplained, I decided to make another thread for this #corneliaslogic

Hello. My name is CLASSIFIED, I'm 12 at the time of posting this very thread, and I would prefer it if you called me Muzik
    I am autistic and a (my religious beliefs are not very strict, but I still follow base rules)
    I am a xanthophile with ommetaphobia and can fluently spell nonantidisestablishmentarianism in under 5 seconds but yeah.
    I'm kinda depressed and have attempted suicide on multiple attempts, Sadly I failed

I UuUuUuUused to speak like ThIiIiIiIiIis but that kinda changed

I hate kids under the age of 13

ohhh wait

Mainly I play, of course Trackmill games, and occasionally Minecraft/Terraria. I am also working on finding osciloators and spaceship patterns in a cellular automata with the rule B3/S12. Other games like The Forest look somewhat appealing but I currently have no money to buy any.

To be continued. Feel free to ask moar

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. kingaling

kingaling Custom User Title Piston

it's so weird learning about other users irl

3. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I know lol

4. kingaling

kingaling Custom User Title Piston

check out mine

5. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    Done .

6. trexmasterrace

trexmasterrace Assembly Line Worker

i can read abuout 50% of this

7. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I see you changed your avatar

8. c3b4me

c3b4me Remember when this place was once was something? Piston

what happens with your autism do you not like to be touched or what?

9. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I don't really mind. Just makes me more intelligent, makes me obsessive over stuff, etc. But sometimes others talk to me as if I'm 4

10. Josh 443

Josh 443 Mechanic

That's basically the same with me(I have Asperger's). The obsession can sometimes be an asset, but sometimes can be a serious detriment, but only when looking to the past. I also suck with people, but for some reason when I'm on a computer, it goes away for the most part, or at least it seems so to me. Regarding intelligence, I'm decently intelligent, but never really fit in with smart people, or normal people for that matter, so I usually hung out with the non neurotypical people. Right now I sort of borrowed my older sister's friends, whom I now consider my friends. I also have internet friends on another site that I cannot link here due to possible advertisement reasons and also because the forums there are dead to the point of the site being a glorified IRC channel that isn't IRC.

11. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I'd guess so. My behaviour seems to be taking a dip for the negative, but I'm improving and doubt it was related. I'm usually considered the class creep #2 and can't stop fapping shouting out in class - but I'm learning to control it. I used to be pretty intelligent, but now I think I'm about average, which is fine with me. My only friends are my computers and my iPad.

I b grate aht spehlinnhhng

|3 |_| /\/\ |?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
  12. usermame 62

usermame 62 My Body is Ready! Assembly Line Worker

No wonder you're so tired during lessons, and your need for alone time. Oddly enough at the age of 10: I thought my intellect was average, and didn't think that I was necessarily special. Also, I thought we were friends.

13. usermame 62

usermame 62 My Body is Ready! Assembly Line Worker

I think you like to get high, going by the title, lol jk.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014