1. Welcome to the new TrackMill forums! We know things are new around here and may be confusing, so we updated the FAQ. If you have any further questions about the new site please post a thread in the Ask Trackmill section!
    Dismiss Notice

Been Playing this game for 4 years

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jroles, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ailegy

Ailegy Hugs :3 Mechanic

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    *TIL that on the Internet, you can't show how intelligent you want people to think you are when you keep saying dumb things at least once a post.

I could believe a few people here have high intelligence. They, however, do not try state it and expect everyone to believe it. Instead it just shows naturally through their posts. I suggest you don't ever state your intelligence again, and let us decide whether we think you're smart or not. A tip would be to not say something dumb in every post you make. And if you can manage this then I for one will stop teasing you about it. Best of luck, Muzik.

P.S. You also never tried to "show" how intelligent you are. You just stated you had an 160 IQ. Did you actually expect anyone to believe that, even if it is true?

2. Muzik Bike :D

Muzik Bike :D Coloraze World Champion(nobody cares) Engineer

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    What exactly is dumb?

3. rotfl

rotfl Your own guardian angel... With a fully loaded 44. Piston

You clearly aren't smart enough to know

4. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    I said exactly. It's obvious that dumb means not intelligent, but how do you not say something dumb? What counts as dumb?

5. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Most the things you say. Like "it's pronounced see bame". I actually laughed at that. But it's hard to say what exactly counts as dumb. Though I thought you'd be happier if we didn't point out every dumb thing you say.

6. Muzik Bike :D

Favorite Game:
    Coloraze
    4 looks like A, 3 looks like E. So naturally you'd pronounce it that way unless you wanted to bugger your tongue over.

7. Ailegy

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Well, I guess we think in entirely different ways. I would have thought it was a keyboard mash before pronouncing it see bame.

8. Freedo

Freedo Administrator Administrator Staff Member Admin

Favorite Game:
    Cat Ninja
    Completely off topic, going to lock this thread. If you want to argue do it over profile message or something, don't spam the introduce yourself section...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.